Terms and Conditions
account Details and Security
Use of Otlob requires that you create an account and register on the website. To create an account, you must provide personal information including but not limited to your name, email, mobile, landline, address and account password. As such, you agree to
- Provide true, current and complete information about yourself as requested by the registration form, and
- Maintain and update the personal information you provide to keep it true, current and complete.
If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Otlob has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, not current or incomplete, Otlob has the right to refuse any/all current or future use of the site.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of your account and password, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account, and for any other actions taken in connection with the account or password. You agree to immediately notify Otlob of any known or suspected unauthorized use(s) of your password or account, or any known or suspected breach of security, including loss, theft, or unauthorized disclosure of your password.
Otlob is responsible for protecting your account details registered in our databases; however, Otlob is not held responsible under any circumstances for potential privacy violations resulting from sharing a subset of our customers’ data with restaurants. Sharing data about you (excluding your account email and password) with a restaurant from which you made an order is essential for the purpose of delivering your order to your identified address.
By using this site, you agree to the following:
- You will not create any submission that contains inappropriate, sexual, abusive, racist, political or discriminative language or images
- You will not give false information with the objective of promoting and/or advertising a service in contradiction with the objective and spirit of the website
- You will not link to any commercial or external websites without seeking prior written consent of Otlob
- You are fully aware that by placing an order, you are ready to receive, consume and pay for the order that you requested
Limitation of Liability
Otlob is a food delivery service operating over the internet that allows customers to place orders to partner restaurants, subscribed on the Otlob.com website, through computers and mobile devices. By no means, does Otlob interfere in food preparation, delivery or billing (in case of cash on delivery). We diligently work to provide you with the best customer service and defend your rights as our customer; however, we hold no responsibility for any potential damages or loss resulting from the use of this site.
Termination and/or Changes of the Service
Otlob reserves the right to modify, suspend or permanently discontinue the service(s) provided on its website. This is including but not limited to the browsing and submission of content on our website, features, look and feel and functional elements of the service that we provide.